Applying NAT-T patch

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu May 31 16:33:35 UTC 2007

>On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 08:52:03AM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 May 2007, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
>[...]
>>
>> Maybe you could start addressing the things I posted last September?
>> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2006-September/011807.html
>
>You're right: I was sure that this patch had been reported to
>"official" NAT-T patch, but it hasn't been yet, I appologize for
>that.
>

>While re-reading it, I remember now that I wanted to check again the
>minlen computation.
>
>The rest of the patch is ok and will be included today.

Does that mean that only a single issue mentioned by Bjoern has not been
addressed in the latest version of the patch set?

What about the setkey program? Does it need to be patched to read
security associations that use natt extensions? Perhaps the ipsec tools
version can be imported to replace the stock freebsd version?

I really hope this makes into head before the 7 branch.

Thanks,

-Matthew