Applying NAT-T patch

VANHULLEBUS Yvan vanhu_bsd at zeninc.net
Thu May 31 08:37:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 09:38:26AM +0200, Eric Masson wrote:
> VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu_bsd at zeninc.net> writes:
>
> Hi Yvan,

Hi Eric,

> > rebuilding/reinstalling  world may be very interesting as some system
> > programs uses some structs which size are changed by the patch.
>
> Is there any hope to see NATT support, based on your patches, included
> in -current before 7.0-RELEASE engineering process begins ?

There is always some hope :-)

As far as I know, the patch is ready to be applied, and I provided
both patches for FreeBSD6 and FreeBSD's HEAD.

But as I don't have a commit bit on FreeBSD's sources, I can't do the
remaining part of the work: commiting....

I know that some FreeBSD developpers have expressed some interest in
this patch, I had some discussions with some of them since some months
ago, but actually, I can just wait for a commit or for some
feedback/questions/bug reports/other things....

Yvan.

--
NETASQ
http://www.netasq.com