If you run IS-IS please contact me

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Tue Feb 20 22:45:34 UTC 2007

Anyone out there running IS-IS on a FreeBSD machine, please contact me.

It's my understanding that IS-IS requires link-layer multicast support.
Therefore I would like to hear from anyone who is running an
implementation of it on FreeBSD successfully. I want to make sure it
continues to operate in the 6.2-STABLE and 7.0-CURRENT code bases, given
that we plan a lot of changes to Ethernet and how it works in those code
bases.

If you could let me know which implementation of IS-IS you're using, how
long you've been running it for, how large the network you route with
IS-IS is, and which FreeBSD releases you have been using, that would be
most useful.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
BMS