Unable to connect broadband

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 18:07:35 UTC 2007

Hi Bruce,

> Please post the full output of 'pciconf -lv' from booting a recent
> FreeSBIE version to the list and hopefully someone can offer more
> help.

Ran;
# pciconf -lv > /home/satimis/pciconf.txt

I have the file created containing all output.  My problem is how to
copy it here, no floppy drive on the FreeBSD-6.2-amd64 box.

There is another HD, running slamd64-11.0 Linux, connected to SATA-1
slot of the PC.  FreeBSD-6.2-amd64 is connected to SATA-2 slot.  I
booted SATA-2 running FreeBSD.  I can't find the HD on SATA-1

# df
only displaying HD on SATA-2 (FreeBSD).

# ls /dev
ad4
ad4s1
ad4s2
ad4s3
ad4s4
ad4s5
ad4s6

I suppose they are the HD connect to SATA-1.

# mount /dev/ad4s2 /mnt
....... incorrect super block

Tried /ad4s3/4/5/6 with the same result

I can't mount the HD on SATA-1 to copy the file on slamd64-11.0 box.
Then I can copy its content here when running slamd64 Linux.

I put a thumb-drive on FreeBSD box but I can't find it.

# fdisk -l
did not work on FreeBSD

Please help.  I have only xterm windows running on FreeBSD box.

TIA

B.R.
Stephen Liu