Networking FreeBSD Wiki

Tsuyoshi MOMOSE t-momose at kame.net
Tue Feb 13 07:15:59 UTC 2007

George,

On 2007/02/09, at 10:07, gnn at freebsd.org wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've started a Wiki page in the FreeBSD Wiki in an attempt to
> coordinate some of the clean up work and networking projects that
> aren't already covered.  Please see:
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/Networking
>
> and update (if you're a committer) or email me corrections etc.

We, SHISA development team who is a part of KAME project and develops
RFC3775/3963 compliant Mobile IPv6/NEMO stack for BSDs, are going to
start to port to freebsd-current our code.
Current SHISA works on FreeBSD 5.4 in kame snap.
More information about SHISA is available on http://www.mobileip.jp/

We hope it to merge the FreeBSD.

Is it possible to put our project to the wiki ?

Tsuyoshi MOMOSE / ももせつよし
momose at momose.org
http://www.momose.org/ (Underconstruction)