kern/117717: [panic] Kernel panic with Bittorrent client.

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Tue Dec 25 19:44:48 PST 2007

Hi Robert,

On Tue, Dec 25, 2007 at 11:53:38PM +0000, Robert Watson wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007, kris at FreeBSD.org wrote:
>
> >Synopsis: [panic] Kernel panic with Bittorrent client.
> >
> >Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-net->rwatson
> >Responsible-Changed-By: kris
> >Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Dec 25 14:15:45 UTC 2007
> >Responsible-Changed-Why:
> >Assign to rwatson at his request
> >
> >http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=117717
>
> I'm happy to take a look at this PR, and have installed a 6.3 box with X11
> and Deluge, from the RC2 ISOs, for this purpose.  However, I've never used
> Deluge, so sample command lines and configuration files I could use would
> be very helpfull:
>
> robert at cinnamon-freebsd6:~> deluge
> no existing Deluge session
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/bin/deluge", line 119, in <module>
>     deluge.wizard.WizardGTK()
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/deluge/wizard.py", line 53,
>   in __init__
>     pixmap = deluge.common.get_logo(48)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/deluge/common.py", line 156,
>   in get_logo
>     size, size)
> gobject.GError: Unrecognized image file format

Thanks for taking a look at this. I've never seen this particular
error before; my installation of deluge didn't require any specific
configuration, it just started up, presenting me with a dialog-wizard.
Is it possible that your deluge installation is corrupt? I would give
you a package if I could, but I've moved onto 7-STABLE so that I could
use the client.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>