Welcome to SI Network - Your Career, Your Country.

SINET sinet at siliconindia.org
Thu Aug 30 09:28:13 PDT 2007

 SiliconIndia - Tips to make best use of the network.

 Dear John ,

Thanks for becoming a SiliconIndia network. SiliconIndia site offers largest  Content  and
Community   networks for global professionals, entrepreneurs and students with interests in India.
Your SiliconIndia Network account is activated, your account details are as follows:

User ID/ Email:  freebsd-net at freebsd.org

Password: blubber

Login at: http://www.siliconindia.com

 The following tips will help you to get the most out of SiliconIndia network

 Get networked:  Using the  My Network  section in your account you can search the entire
SiliconIndia member community and ask members to join your network.

 Messages:  Once connected, you can interact with these members using messaging platform.

 Groups:  Create you groups to discuss topics of your interest.

 Mentorship:  Here is a chance for you to get featured on our homepage.  Become a mentor to
apprentice seeking guidance in career or academics or wish to guide another user to success in
his/her professional life. We feature the active mentors on our homepage providing them visibility
across the network.

 Blog:   Here is another oppurtunity for you to be featured on SiliconIndia homepage.  Blog on our
site to publish your opinions, thoughts, experiences and discoveries to entire world wide web. Based
on the content of a blog we will promote them on homepage to be read by thousands of visitors' each
day.

Thanks once again for signing up. Have fun while helping build a smarter India.

 SiliconIndia Team