pf rdr statement & ipsec processing interaction

Eric Masson emss at free.fr
Tue Aug 14 10:04:37 UTC 2007

"Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net> writes:

Hello Bjoern & all,

> this is expected behavior. You want to read about the
> IPSEC_FILTERTUNNEL (fka. IPSEC_FILTERGIF) kernel option and
> enc(4).

I've compiled a new kernel with IPSEC_FILTERGIF, tcpdump now can see
unencrypted L2TP packets on external interfaces but rdr rule doesn't
have any effect.

Just to be sure, I added "device enc" to the kernel configuration and
changed the rdr rule to :
rdr on enc0 proto udp from any to ($ext_if) port 1701 -> 10.127.0.1 port 1701

But no success atm. Any idea ?

Regards

Éric Masson

--
 FYLG> Tiens, vlà une URL qui va bien :
 FYLG> ftp://127.0.0.1/WaReZ/NiouZeS/WinDoZe/NeWSMoNGeR/SuPeR