odd TCP rtt/retransmit timeout issue...

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 25 19:17:31 PDT 2006

John-Mark Gurney wrote this message on Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 02:57 -0700:
> Anyone want to track down why we are getting such large values in
> there?  I'll try to back track farther to see how old this issue is..

Managed to track it down:
jmg         2006-09-26 01:21:47 UTC

  FreeBSD src repository

  Modified files:
    sys/netinet          tcp_input.c
  Log:
  fix calculating to_tsecr...  This prevents the rtt calculations from
  going all wonky...

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.309     +1 -1      src/sys/netinet/tcp_input.c

~12 days old for those who need to figure out if they need to upgrade
or not...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579