IPv6/KAME book

Qing Li qingli at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 21 20:20:48 PDT 2006

     Hi,

     We recently published a book on the KAME implementation and
     on IPv6 in general. We hope this book could help developers
     gain better understanding of the KAME code on FreeBSD.
     The book is titled "IPv6 Core Protocols Implementation" and
     it is published by Morgan Kaufmann, ISBN 0124477518.
     The link is http://www.mkp.com.

     Each chapter has in-depth coverage of the specifications as
     well as line-by-line code walkthrough, which is similar in
     style to Steven's TCP/IP Illustrated Volume II.

     We would like to thank the FreeBSD community for helping
     making this book possible. In particular (and in no particular
     order), we'd like to thank the developers Suzuki Shinsuke,
     Andre Oppermann, George V. Neville-Neil, and Randall R. Stewart
     for being our reviewers.

     We hope this book could become a useful contribution to the
     FreeBSD community.

     Thank you.

     -- Qing