Where is IPSec NAT-T support?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Sep 4 10:35:21 PDT 2006

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006, Scott Ullrich wrote:

> On 9/4/06, Norikatsu Shigemura <nork at freebsd.org> wrote:
>>         I'm finding IPSec NAT-Traversal support patch for 6-stable and
>>         7-current.  But I could only find it for 6.0-R and 4-stable:-(.
>>         Where is IPSec NAT-T support patch?
>>         And why does IPSec NAT-T support be comitted into src tree?
>>         NetBSD already supports IPSec NAT-Traversal.
>
> When building the security/ipsec-tools package this gem is displayed:

..
> ===> You can download the patch here:
> ===>     http://ipsec-tools.sf.net/freebsd6-natt.diff
..

Was also posted multiple times by the author to this and other lists.

> However, it does not compile and work on RELENG_6_1.  I too would like

It does apply and compile to RELENG_6_1 and RELENG_6 of some days ago
(unless you do not enable the option after applying the patch).
At least it did for me.
I am partly fine with the "does not work" (in all cases). I am
currently debugging this.