Intel PRO 3945ABG Wireless

Kevin Sanders newroswell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:21:06 PDT 2006

On 10/11/06, Yuri Lukin <lists at swaggi.com> wrote:
> I dont know the OS internals and don't have any real programming
> experience. Perhaps some basic guidance could set people
> like myself on the right path? I'm not asking for hand-holding,
> just something to start with.

Learn to program in C.  Read "The Design and Implementation of the
FreeBSD Operating System" from front to back (probably more than
once).  If there are topics you don't understand, research them
futher.

If you haven't written code, and don't know the OS, you have a long
road ahead, and writing a device driver probably isn't going to be
your first successful project.  So get busy.

Kevin