UDP dont fragment bit

Milscvaer millueradfa at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 14:21:11 PDT 2005

FreeBSD ought to add per-socket socket options to
allow a programmer to turn  on and off the don't
fragment bit for UDP and the UDP checksum, on a per
socket basis.

FreeBSD needs to implement this feature. We requested
this same feature years ago and I cannot believe such
a simple, basic feature is still not implemented, or
not documented in the setsockopt manpage anyhow. This
needs to be implemented. We need it. Trust me.