[FreeBSD 6.0] kernel crash with 802.11g

VANHULLEBUS Yvan vanhu_bsd at zeninc.net
Tue Jul 26 16:46:17 GMT 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 02:16:07PM +0200, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
> Hi.

[FreeBSD6 AP crashes when setting ral0 to 11g]

One more information I got while trying to have some debug:

If I set up my interface to mode 11g while there is no other Wifi
host, it will work.

Then, if I start my laptop, I'll have an access in 11g mode.

If I force again to 11b mode, it will work. Then, if I force again to
11g mode (but with another Wifi station active), I'll have the
crash....

So it won't really be a problem for me as this hosts is not supposed
to reboot quite often, but that's probably means that there is
"something wrong" somewhere....

Yvan.