Free memory

Vince jhary at unsane.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 20:57:20 GMT 2005

Heh well that will teach me to belive what I read on the web
without testing it myself.
I can repeat your results and cant realy give a reason other than
getting memory information on freebsd seems to be a bit tricky
(see sysctl vm.vmtotal for more confusion, I'm still not sure what
That all realy means.)

I do my memory monitoring localy (based on the scripts at
http://www.ag0ny.com/graphs/) and just assumed that net-snmp would
"just work".
My best suggestion now would be to either ask on questions@ or
on the net-snmp mailing lists.