chvogt at tm.uka.de
Mon Jul 4 18:58:09 GMT 2005
just a nit in sys/netinet/tcp_input.c:tcp_xmit_timer(). A comment says:
* srtt is stored as fixed point with 5 bits after the
* binary point (i.e., scaled by 8). The following magic
* is equivalent to the smoothing algorithm in rfc793 with
* an alpha of .875 (srtt = rtt/8 + srtt*7/8 in fixed
* point). Adjust rtt to origin 0.
But it should say "...(i.e., scaled by 32)".
Hope this wasn't mentioned before on this list.
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
More information about the freebsd-net