Multicast IPv6, socket,

Fuhua Yin yin at helios.iihe.ac.be
Thu Mar 18 08:12:18 PST 2004

Hello Suzuki,

Many thanks for your information. I just made the code work. The reason is
that the multicast applications should be put on the hosts not on the
multicast router (FreeBSD router). I put mcastsender.c on a linux host and
mcastreceiver.c on the Freebsd multicast router. That is why it does not
work.

I will also check the KAME code you gave me to learn something. I did search
a lot and could not find code for IPv6.

thanks again,
fuhua