Solution for Resilient VLAN Trunk Bonding

Jacob S. Barrett jbarrett at amduat.net
Mon Mar 8 20:05:00 PST 2004

I have some questions about the ng_fec.  Would it work if each interface was
connected to a different switch?  Everything I have read on the list says
that they done it only with having "trunking" enabled on the switch as well.
I don't see how you could do that across two switches.  If no one has an
answer I guess I can give it a try at home.  I have two really crappy 3Com
SuperStack II switches.

--
Jacob S. Barrett
jbarrett at amduat.net
www.amduat.net

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."