My planned work on networking stack

James haesu at towardex.com
Mon Mar 8 15:32:31 PST 2004

	one feedback I can provide to this patch...

	under [any] interface checks (the loose check mode), if the route
	is pointed toward a discard interface (e.g. ds0 in freebsd, Null0 in cisco),
	drop the packet.

	under cisco, route pointed to null0 creates a null adjacency, even under
	loose-check mode, causing cef to drop the packets originated with source
	of the said route.

-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing