multi-link natd(8) testers needed.

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Jun 11 21:38:14 GMT 2004

I have a patch here which attempts to teach natd(8) how to cope with
multiple lines.

I need a few good testers to help me iron out all the bugs.

You need to have:

	A serious clue to configuring ipfw + natd.

	The necessary hardware to test a situation like having
	two ADSL lines from different providers.

	Run a moderately fresh -current or be prepared to backport
	the patches (this shouldn't be hard since it is only libalias
	and natd which is changed).

Apply by private email.

Poul-Henning