ipsec packet filtering

Mitch (bitblock) mitch at bitblock.com
Thu Jul 29 21:31:29 PDT 2004

I don't know what the reasons are, but I know the result.

After much frustrating reasearch I came to the conclusion that I can:

a) use linux (not an option as far as I'm concerned)
b) use openvpn

I need to create a hub and spoke type of vpn arrangement - one spoke node
needs to communicate with another through a central router (I can't change
this, it's how the carrier network I need works!)

This is completly impossible in FreeBSD as far as I can see.

I don't know why though ;-)

Thanks.

m/