Packing netgraph structs

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Jul 1 06:01:38 PDT 2004

On 1 Jul 2004, at 13:48, Roman Kurakin wrote:

> If this is a problem why can't you make some wrapper that will
> pack/unpack written on C,
> which will be a lib for you?

Because I want to minimise the size of the foreign bindings - this
would require C code for every single Netgraph struct.  If they were
packed, I could just do it all in OCaml.

Isn't this a problem for other language bindings as well, or is
everyone doing Netgraph userland hacking in C at the moment?

--
Anil Madhavapeddy
http://anil.recoil.org