pf and bridging

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Sun Dec 5 11:09:31 PST 2004

> I'll do the Layer 2 ipfw pfil_hook conversion next when I've finished
> the rewrite of TCP reassembly in a few days.

That's a great news! I've reported Max privately, that I've experimentally
verified Daniele's comments in
> > http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-pf/2004-December/000631.html
so that after resolving the issue with invisible outbound packets, it might
work just perfectly.

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz