New sys-altw patchset for FreeBSD 4.9-[PRE]RELEASE

Adrian Penisoara ady at freebsd.ady.ro
Thu Oct 16 11:02:45 PDT 2003

Hi,

  I have rebuilt the sys-altq patches against the sources of FreeBSD
4.9-RC as of 9th October. As the RELENG_4 branch has entered the 4.9
pre-release stage, I assume that no critical changes will occur until
official release time which would broke this patchset.

  You can download the patchsed from the FreeBSD/ALTQ's project page:

      http://www.rofug.ro/projects/freebsd-altq/

  Or directly from here:

http://www.rofug.ro/projects/freebsd-altq/sys-altq-freebsd-4.9-RELEASE.patch.gz

  Side-notes:

    * No major modifications, just driver updates

    * dev/em/if_em.c, dev/ie/if_ie.c fixups

    * pci/if_dc.c fixup which needs review

    * This patchsed has been used in production for about one week using
      the rl(4) newtork interface with no problems

--

 Adrian Penisoara
 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)