mpd, MS-vpn and growing confusion.

Peter Cornelius pcc at gmx.net
Wed Oct 8 10:51:29 PDT 2003

Hi,

> > > ^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
> > >
> > > please remove this line.
> >
> > This line makes no difference to the behaviour. All there is is the
> error
> > message that there is no stac when mpd starts, or not if removed.
> do you also have?
> set ccp yes mpp-compress
>
> if yes, please also remove this line, otherwise please repost your
> complete log - I accidentially deleted your original mail :-),

With or without either of this line, or any combination of the two,
apparently do not affect mpd's behaviour.

Since it's on the logs already, I'll send the original mail off-list in a
separate mail. I'll also update to a more recent 4-STABLE
now and see whether that makes any difference, even if I do not expect any
significant change.

Thanks again for the help,

All the best,

Peter.