How to make a USB wireless adapter device work in FreeBSD (DWL-120)?

ALeXiS AsTeRX alexis at asterx.upc.es
Thu Nov 20 18:39:54 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm quite new to FreeBSD, and I would like to know how to make a D-Link (DWL-120) USB wireless adapter work in FreeBSD, or at least whether there is any driver supporting that, or something in development currently..
Because in Linux I made it work (with the Atmel driver), but in FreeBSD I don't know how to do that.

Could I make something to the Atmel driver I used for Linux and make it work in Free?
dmesg says
ugen0: D-Link product 0x3200, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
ugen0: at uhub1 port 1 (addr 2) disconnected

And in /usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usbdevs

/* Atmel Comp. products */
product ATMEL UHB124            0x3301  UHB124 hub
product ATMEL DWL120            0x7602  DWL-120 Wireless adapter

Thank you.

  Alexis