Current problem reports assigned to you

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 10 12:03:55 PST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Andre Oppermann wrote:

> FreeBSD bugmaster wrote:
> >
> > Current FreeBSD problem reports
> > Critical problems
> > Serious problems
> > Non-critical problems
> >
> > S  Submitted   Tracker     Resp.       Description
> > o [2002/05/04] kern/37761  net         process exits but socket is still ESTABLI
> >
> > 1 problem total.
>
> What is going on with this? It comes up every other week.

freebsd-net has been set as the owner for the PR, and gnats will send a
weekly reminder e-mail that the problem report is still open until such
time as it gets closed (or suspended, I suspect).  Sometimes when a
specific owner for a problem hasn't been found, or is considered
undesured, mailing lists are assigned ownership of PRs (i.e., threads@, et
al).  Speaking of dangling PRs, and since we're talking generally about
multicast, does anyone know if we're going to make progress on kern/58359?
It sounded like this change did get picked up by Apple, but I haven't
checked to see if it was picked up by other *BSD as well.

robert at fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories