limiting connections per IP w/FreeBSD ftpd?

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Fri May 30 07:26:14 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 09:33:56AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> As for adding it to the server itself, its an alpha, and I don't think
> dummnet/ipfw are production quality on alpha...

actually the ipfw1/dummynet code is the same and should be working
perfectly fine on the alpha. ipfw2 does have alignement issues on
the alpha and sparc, but i have patches (posted to the -alpha and
-sparc64 lists almost 2 weeks ago now) which are just awaiting some
good soul with those platform to provide feedback.

	cheers
	luigi