Problem : MPD 3.10 on 5.0-R and Win. clients

Kristian Rask krask at isupport.dk
Thu May 8 03:02:24 PDT 2003

Hi

I have a 5.0-R w. MPD 3.10 installed from packages

I have copied and modified (in terms of actual IP's) 10 different configuration examples from the web.
I have tried using the working scripts from a 4.x-R w. MPD-3.8

nomatter what i do, the clients can connect to the server.
The log files shows rejects of MP MRRU 1640 and CALLBACK
The final messages is about "NOT CONVERGING"

I have read a few places that MPD is very picky on client settings..

Any pointers would be much appreciated
Any references to websites that features both server and client side configuration would be nice.

The Windows clients used are:

Windows 2000
Windows 2000 Server, fully upgraded
Windows XP ? fully upgraded