Inserting a node in a middle of a running connction (netgraph)

Paolo Pisati p.pisati at oltrelinux.com
Tue Jun 24 09:37:31 PDT 2003

As the subject says,
i've 2 netgraph nodes communicating and exchanging
data&c, but i would like to insert my own node
in the middle, is it possible?

my problem arise from my net configuration:

i've an adsl contract, so everytime i shutdown o
remove an existing conncetion, it seems ppp fix it.
I've even tried modifying the iface status from
up to down, but i still can't modify my configuration.

Do u think is possible?

Otherwise, how can i insert my own node with an adsl setup?
Do i have to bring the iface up?
But how can i do it?

thanks.

--