IP over DVB

Eugene Vedistchev e.vedistchev at global-one.by
Tue Jun 24 06:21:45 PDT 2003

There is FreeBSD driver for Technisat Skystar-1 DVB card written in Russia.
I've mentioned it in my previous e-mail. It have readme.eng which describe
in short how to setup DVB-MPE reception under FreeBSD 4.x
This driver is also ported to OpenBSD and seems will be supported in future
under FreeBSD/OpenBSD by author.

Eugene Vedistchev