Typo in /etc/services

Daniel Gustafson daniel at hobbit.se
Sat Jun 21 08:36:24 PDT 2003

When doing some maintenance on my server i found what I believe to be a
typo in the /etc/services file on the novastorbackup rows.

-novastorbakcup 308/tcp    #novastor backup
-novastorbakcup 308/udp    #novastor backup
+novastorbackup 308/tcp    #novastor backup
+novastorbackup 308/udp    #novastor backup

The attached patch fixes this. This was found on my 4.7-STABLE machine
but appears according to the cvsweb to bre present in at least
5.1-RELEASE.

	sincerely

--
Daniel "DeGe" Gustafson - daniel at hobbit.se - CS Student, Mah Sweden
    -- "The idea of art kills creativity" - Douglas N Adams --