IPv6 and me....

Alex Soares de Moura alex at rnp.br
Tue Jun 17 16:41:58 PDT 2003

It seems that the most of the commercial deployment of IPv6 has been mostly
done in Asia. NTT/Verio has a Tier1 backbone in production.
Nanog has a FAQ entry about the subject:
http://www.nanog.org/listfaq.html

Maybe in the list of sites by contry you'll find something useful:
http://www.cs-ipv6.lancs.ac.uk/ipv6/6Bone/Whois/bycountry.html

Best regards,

Alex S.M.

RNP - NOC