IPv6 MTU bug?

SUZUKI Shinsuke suz at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 9 23:48:02 PDT 2003

Hello,

> Yes, this is a bug of the IPv6 code, and has been fixed in KAME
> snapshots.  The fix should eventually be merged to the freebsd
> repository, but I'm not a committer and thus cannot tell when.

hsu> If you make a patch relative to -current, I'd be glad to commit
hsu> it for you.

Actually there are too many diffs between -current and KAME.

So I'm now listing up items to be merged (considering the IETF status
and code maturity) to prevent conflicts among KAME-to-freebsd
feedbacks.  And I'd like to commit the above fix in this feedback
activity.

I'll call for a review when I finished this list-up (planning to be
done in May at the latest)

Thanks,
----
SUZUKI, Shinsuke @ Hitachi / KAME Project