Trouble building ffmpeg-3.4_3,1 in poudriere

Naram Qashat cyberbotx at cyberbotx.com
Sun Dec 3 12:47:39 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I'm not exactly sure when I started running into this problem, but
recently when I try to build ffmpeg in poudriere, it fails in packaging
saying that the shared libraries are not found. For example, instead of
getting

libavcodec.so.57

I am getting

libavcodec.so.

As in, a filename with a trailing dot.

Here is my poudriere log:
http://kirby.cyberbotx.com/poudriere_logs/ffmpeg-3.4_3,1.log

I am using the following options in my poudriere make.conf:

OPTIONS_SET=OPENSSL OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS
OPTIONS_UNSET=DOCS ESOUND EXAMPLES TEST
multimedia_ffmpeg_SET=ALSA ASS CDIO CELT DOCS FRIBIDI GPL3 LAME MODPLUG
NONFREE OPENAL OPENCL OPENCV OPENGL OPENJPEG OPUS SDL SNAPPY SPEEX
VIDSTAB WAVPACK WEBP XCB XVIDEO
multimedia_ffmpeg_UNSET=GNUTLS

If you guys need any other information to help troubleshoot this, let me
know.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat