svn commit: r388286 - head/multimedia/mkvtoolnix

Emanuel Haupt ehaupt at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 9 08:59:25 UTC 2015

Tijl Coosemans <tijl at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 20:54:05 +0000 (UTC) Emanuel Haupt
> <ehaupt at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> > Author: ehaupt
> > Date: Mon Jun  1 20:54:04 2015
> > New Revision: 388286
> >
> > Log:
> >   Update to 7.9.0
> >
> > Modified:
> >   head/multimedia/mkvtoolnix/Makefile
> >   head/multimedia/mkvtoolnix/distinfo
> >   head/multimedia/mkvtoolnix/pkg-plist
>
> Can you take a look at this build error:
> http://beefy2.nyi.freebsd.org/data/93amd64-default/388491/logs/mkvtoolnix-7.9.0.log
>
> It's probably just missing "#include <stdarg.h>" somewhere.

I have just marked the port broken on < 10.x along with some patches to
mitigate the header issue.

I've also filed a bug report and I'm further trying to fix it. Thought
it would be good to mark it broken thus far.

OpenBSD related:
https://github.com/mbunkus/mkvtoolnix/issues/1215

My bug report:
https://github.com/mbunkus/mkvtoolnix/issues/1243