New version of webcamd, now v4.0.0.2

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Fri Feb 27 22:58:29 UTC 2015

In article <54F05AF0.8090602 at selasky.org> you write:
>Hi,
Hi!

>To reflect Linux Kernel version 4.x, there is a new version of webcamd
>available. Some fixes has been made in the USB area and more drivers
>have been added to the default build.
>
>svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
>     checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports
>
>Please test and report any regression issues to me or freebsd-multimedia.
>
>--HPS
 technisat-usb2, pctv452e, dib0700, af9015, af9035, mceusb, ati_remote,
gspca, uvc appear to be still working as before, rtl28xxu however seems
to have new problems with at least two tuners:

1. NooElec R820T (0x0bda:0x2838) seems to have become less sensitive
(corrupted streams, or no reception expecially after switching channels)

2. Logilink VG0002A (0x1d19:0x1101) receives nothing anymore at all.

 Both of these two still work alright with webcamd 3.18.0.1 .

 Thanx! :)
	Juergen