Digital Imaging Services

Jewel Roy jewelroy at clippingpathone.com
Mon Feb 16 05:12:47 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I hope you are fine today and doing well.

Leap foregoing into your mail box to check if your company will be
interested in Digital Imaging Services for any kinds of image treatment and
vector conversion such as Clipping Path, Image Masking, Photo
Retouching, Shadow
Creating, Multiple Clipping Path, Image Manipulation, Color Correction, Web
Image Optimization, Album Design, Raster to Vector Conversion or anything
else.

Our cost starts from $ 0.40 per image. Interestingly, we are 10 years old
organization who providing the best Digital Imaging Service to the world at
a reasonable cost.

Anyway, actions speak louder than words. So why not take action now, we
warmly expect you to run a FREE TEST DRIVE
<http://www.clippingpathone.com/free-trial.html> to get an idea what
precise quality and price we really provide. “CLIPPING PATH ONE"offers Free
Trial Service for two images absolutely without any costing.

Please have a look into our website : http://www.clippingpathone.com to get
an idea how its work. We look forward to having you as a part of the
CLIPPING PATH ONE growing family.

If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask me.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Jewel Roy
Business Development Manager