New version of webcamd, now v3.18.0.x

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Sun Nov 2 15:43:38 UTC 2014

In article <54556689.1040306 at selasky.org> you write:
>Hi,
Hi!

>Changes:
>
>- Updated to latest V4L, Linux 3.18 sources
>- Adjusted webcamd rc.d script
>- Fixed crash with some Wacom tablets
>- Fixed usage with ffmpeg
>
>svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
>     checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports
>
>Please test and report any regression issues to me or freebsd-multimedia.

 Ok tested technisat_usb2, pctv452e, rtl28xxu, dib0700, af9015 (dual
tuner one still broken but it already was before), dual af9035
(using one tuner works ok, using both still gives corrupted streams
but that also isn't new), gspca, uvc, ati_remote - all still are
working the same as before.

 HTH, :)
	Juergen