FreeBSD 10 & zoneminder 1.25

Achilleas Mantzios achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com
Wed Jul 16 12:14:16 UTC 2014

Hi again,

i was one of the persons (achix) dealing with a never published ZM port back in 1.23 days.
While i think that the (once working) local analog camera code (meteo/bktr) is pretty much dead and never to wake up again,
i thought of giving ZM a new try, in FBSD 10, this time with wifi digital cams.

I noticed some ppl tried to compile the thing and failed. I had failures with the existing patches and clang, but somehow
i managed to compile with gcc47, g++47 and some additional patches or enhancements of existing patches.

I would be glad to give back the patches, and also report any success with actual WIFI cameras (since i have none at the moment).

Just a headsup that somebody is looking on this.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
Head of IT DEV