strange behaviour of audacious

Marat N.Afanasyev amarat at li.ru
Fri Jan 24 12:33:37 UTC 2014

Hello!

I have a very strange behaviour of multimedia/audacious that can be
described as 'one-click-dialog'. After starting audacious it cannot run
even one dialog completely, opening dialog and clicking on any active
element leads to all other elements being irresponsible, e.g. opening
global Preferences and then Output Plugin Preferences gives me totally
unusable "OSS4 Output Settings" dialog that can be only closed by WM
close button, and everything is like this.

PS. I don't subscribed to ml yet, so, if you want to answer me, CC: to
me too

--
SY, Marat