mkvtoolnix does not build

Andrew Berg aberg010 at my.hennepintech.edu
Sun Jan 5 21:21:40 UTC 2014

FreeBSD 10.0-RC3, nothing in make.conf, default options (also tried with the wxGTK option off, no difference), and of course, my ports tree
is up-to-date.
Complete log: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=y5Des8CK

My guess would be that it just won't compile with clang.
Also, the port is not up-to-date; an update to 6.6.0 would be much appreciated. I noticed while looking in the recent archives for the list
that this port is not listed in out of date ports.
Please CC me since I am not subscribed to the list. Thanks.