linux flash plugin not showing all content

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Aug 22 06:03:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm using 11-CURRENT and ports from head, esp.

firefox-31.0,1.txz
linux-f10-flashplugin-11.2r202.394.txz

Flash works fine with dynamic content, for example
http://www.telesurtv.net/seccion/programas/index.html
and Youtube, ...

If you go to this advertisement site:

http://coatscraftsuk.cmail2.com/t/r-l-mttiitl-gthlildtt-j/

there is in the middle some flash animation which pages through some
paper style publication. A click into this brings up the same in a new
flash movie and one can page through it, even with audio simulating the
move to the next page. But, all the fotos are missing in this. I checked
it with FF on Win7, there they are visible.

It is for sure something really insignificant, but I'm curious, why is
this?

Any ideas?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail