New version of webcamd [3.10.0.2]

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Sun May 26 13:33:50 UTC 2013

In article <51A10BD5.1050107 at bitfrost.no> you write:
>Hi,
Hi!

>There is a new version of webcamd available. Changes:
>
>- Update to latest Linux V4L codebase.
>- Some bugfixes found.
>
>Please test and report back!
>
>svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
>       checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports

 Just quickly tested technisat-usb2, pctv452e, rtl28xxu, dib0700,
af9015, af9035, uvc, gspca, mceusb, ati_remote, and all still seem
to work the same as with the previous version.  And I also have an
R820T-based rtl28xxu stick now (NooElec RTL2832U), that one now
also works for DVB-T, and almost as good as my best (dib0700-based)
DVB-T tuners.  (It did work with comms/rtl-sdr and comms/dabstick-radio
already before, independent of webcamd.)

 Thanx! :)
	Juergen