Fixes for vlc and gnash after libva upgrade

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 28 22:05:36 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm the maintainer of the multimedia/libva port.

I updated it yesterday but there IS an API breakage in the new version I
noticed too late.

Sorry for the mistake!

After some work I narrowed down the breakage to these two ports, when
the LIBVA option is turned on (by default in gnash).

Here's a patch attached which fixes the problem.

ABI compatibility should not be compromised and was not in my tests with
vlc, since libva has code to maintain that.

I'd like to get approval to commit these two in one go.

Thanks in advance, and again sorry for the breakage!

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>