jack midi and lmms

Shane Ambler FreeBSD at ShaneWare.Biz
Fri Jun 7 23:24:26 UTC 2013

On 08/06/2013 04:04, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> Made a small patch for you.

Thank you. I'm guessing not parsing the errors makes a difference. Now
zynaddsubfx works. Soundfont still doesn't work, it doesn't hang any
more but doesn't respond to any midi input. That's the same with or
without the sf2 isMidiBased change. I don't have any other midi input to
test with so can't say it is jack midi only.

I'll look at midi out next and then there is some UI fixes to do.

> Also selecting another OSS device than /dev/dsp doesn't work. I would
> like to select /dev/vdsp.zyn (VirtualOSS device)

Not sure there. I'll see if I can find anything.
I wonder if the "." needs to be escaped?