Ardour 3.x: ports/180171 adds its new dependencies

Rodrigo OSORIO rodrigo at bebik.net
Mon Jul 1 18:00:31 UTC 2013

On 07/01/13 17:19, Marcel Bonnet wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to announce I'm working on final steps for a port of Ardour 3.1 .
> In case we have a ports commiter (in this list) available to take a look at
> the PR 180171, it adds 6 new ports - new dependencies required by Ardour 3.
> Ardour 3, itself, was not yet submitted.
>
> Cheers,
Hi Marcel,

I took a look to the PR you submit, and I found few errors.

- I think, correct me if I'm wrong, the "-0" in the ports name isn't
required if there is no other version of the port
   so you should remove it from portname
- In Makefiles :
   at the begin, the correct syntax for a new port is "$FreeBSD$" not
"$FreeBSD : $"
   some "RUN_DEPENDS" are misplaced (ask portlint[1])

In the future, you should use the redports[2] tool to test it before
submission.

regards,
- rodrigo

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=portlint&stype=all