webcamd 3.9.0.4 and TerraTec H7

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at getmail.no
Thu Jan 31 08:59:13 UTC 2013

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:05:03 +0100
Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> wrote:

> Have you given the correct parameters to w_scan. What are you trying to scan?

Yes, I think so. You can see the parameters in my previous post in this thread.
I'm trying to scan my cable-TV provider (DVB-C) for available channels.

FWIW, I have another DVB-C device[1] connected to the same cable (using a T-split).
When testing this other device with w_scan (using exactly the same parameters) w_scan finds
almost 200 channels (or "services" as w_scan calls them).