ADAT does work, but often is interrupted by noise - Was: FreeBSD and snd_hdspe last-ditch attempt

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:33:21 UTC 2013

Hi :)

if you should be subscribed to jack devel, you might be interested in this
thread.
http://lists.jackaudio.org/private.cgi/jack-devel-jackaudio.org/2013-January/010610.html
[1]

I don't expect hints, but it's worth to ask.

Oops, I made a mistake, I only tested the inputs, not the outputs.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]