Firefox 25.0 on FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p9 #669 r259253

Edwin L. Culp W. edwinlculp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 01:28:15 UTC 2013

Am I the only one who has weird problems viewing youtube and most other
video sites?  I use the very old procedure with more or less the following
instructions:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/desktop-browsers.html

I am able to see maybe 40% of youtube videos with Firefox25.0 and the rest
are just black rectangles. I can use addons to download and then watch or
convert and watch.

This same system with the nspluginwrapper has worked for years but not
anymore, for me at least.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

*ed*

P.S. Please let me know if this isn't the proper list.  Thanks.